HEALING CYCLE RIDE LINKS
Event Information
Registration
Team Challenge
Rider Log In
 
Forgot password.
Teams
Top 10 Riders
1. Bernie Muise $4600  
2. David Galea $2940  
3. Neil Campbell $2238  
4. Anne Heintzman $1825  
5. Elaine Theriault $1665  
6. Linda Lee $1270  
7. Tony LeMay $1115  
8. Phyllis Galbraith $1065  
9. Heather Stock $885  
10. Alan Birrell $860  
 
View All Riders
Previous Top Ten Riders

Donations

85% of the funds raised by hospice palliative teams go directly back to their communities. The other 15% of funds are used to help partially offset event costs. Other operating costs for the Foundation are partially covered by our sponsors and the registration fees from our annual Healing Cycle ride.

You can donate online today:

Individuals who make donations of $25.00 or more will be issued a tax receipt. Email addresses are necessary for electronic tax receipting.

You can also donate by writing a cheque to "The Healing Cycle Foundation" and mailing it to:

The Healing Cycle Foundation
4028 Powderhorn Court
Mississauga, ON L5L 3C4

If you are making a donation to a participant, please indicate the rider's name on the memo line of your cheque. To obtain an electronic tax receipt, please include an email address. Once a cheque has been received by the Healing Cycle Foundation, the amount donated will be added to the participant's on-line total.

If you are interested in donation opportunities outside the Healing Cycle Ride, please contact John-Frederick Cameron, Senior Vice-President, Development at john-frederick@thehealingcycle.ca or 905-827-6082.