top of page

Rider FAQ's

  • What is the Healing Cycle Foundation?
    The Healing Cycle Foundation funds and empowers the hospice palliative care community and champions the right of all Canadians to dignity, compassion, and quality in end-of-life care.
  • Where does the money go?
    This is a non-profit organization, so the core essence of it is to provide support for hospices and palliative care. The purpose of this ride is to raise money for charity as 85% of the funds raised by each hospice palliative care team will go directly back to charity. The other 15% will be used to cover the online banking and credit card fees as well as administrative and ride costs.
  • How do I donate?
    To donate to this foundation click 'Donate' in the top right corner.
  • What is a virtual ride?
    Instead of doing one ride on September 22nd, all participants are invited to complete a set distance over the course of the month of September, individually or with their friends and colleagues. This will be a fun, interactive and exciting way to connect with your teammates and check in on each other’s progress throughout the month. and easier than ever to take part in!

Have more questions?

Feel free to reach out to us by email at

bottom of page